Who we are
Our website address is: https://waxmassage.co.uk. Wax Massage Therapy is a business run by Suzi Byrne as a sole trader.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Wax Massage Therapy may retain the following personal data:
- Name and Contact Details (including address, email and telephone number)
- Health Information ( in as far as it is relevant to the provision of massage therapy)
- Ongoing notes as to the treatment provided
Your personal information will be used for the following purposes:
- Your contact information will be used in order to arrange appointments with Wax Massage Therapy. Your contact information will not be used for marketing purposes unless you provide specific, separate consent.
- Your health information will be used to inform the massage therapy treatment provided to you, and for no other purpose unless you specifically consent to this – for example if you ask me to pass on any notes/observations to another holistic practitioner or health professional.
- In the event of an insurance claim being made in respect of your treatment, some personal information may need to be shared with my insurers, Balens Ltd.
How your personal data will be kept:
- All health information and ongoing treatment notes are kept in paper form, in a locked document safe to which only Suzi Byrne has access.
- Your name and phone number are stored in my passcode protected phone in order to facilitate the making/changing/cancellation of appointments.
- If you use my online booking system, your contact details will be retained in electronic form within the Wax Massage Therapy website, access to such information is password protected and only Suzi Byrne has the password.